£16,000 to £19,000 per annum (based on experience)
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year experience and will be looking for a full time position of 35 hours per week.
The roles are available for:
• Baby room
• Toddler Room
Your duties will include:
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their overall development (holistic development of the child)
• Planning and preparation of activities to meet the individual needs of the children. Creating and developing a stimulating environment. Ensuring observations, developmental records and evaluations are kept. Developing a reflective practice.
• Ensure that the school policies/risk assessments/action plans are adhered to.
• Liaising with parents and building strong and effective communication channels.
• Working with the management team and school proprietors to focus on the needs of the children.
• Attending parents evenings.
• Implementing the EYFS and assisting other staff with the same.
• Attending staff meetings (for reflective practice).
• To contribute to a good standard of hygiene, cleanliness, care, preparation and the maintenance of classroom equipment.
• To supervise meal times and, where appropriate, preparation of babies bottles. To be aware of emergency evacuation procedures and fire evacuation procedures.
• To regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standard of childcare are maintained.
If you have a NVQ level 3 and a minimum of 1 year experience within the childcare sector please send us a copy of your CV.