A London based chain of private schools has a requirement for Branch Manager to join our team in Chiswick.
The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare OR Montessori qualified), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Job Description: Branch Manager
• Maintain capacity at a minimum of 85% and as close to the 100% capacity as possible (building a waiting list where necessary)
• Impressive with parent visits
• Skills in converting a parent visit to child registration
• Maintain the trust that the parents and local council and governing body have in our schools
• Marketing – pro-active in arranging advertising, leaflet drops etc.
• Invoicing, fee calculation, Back office, material ordering, HR, Finance
• Manage individual children’s learning portfolios
• Planning and organizing excursions out of the center.
• Differentiating learning activities for age range 0 – 5 years
• Program co-ordinator for the transition to school program
• Staff mentoring for teachers in training
• Providing a stimulating classroom environment
• Communication with parents and organizing parent social evenings
• Contributing ideas / feedback to management
• Excellent team player, giving and receiving feedback professionally
• Confident and fun teacher
• Applying theories of teaching and learning
• Intercultural communication
• Be a Montessori advocate and ambassador
Should be able to handle 3 key areas of the role:
EDUCATION – Day to day operations
ADMINISTRATION – General/Clerical/Recruitment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Marketing & Sales
Preferably residing in local area for easy access to the setting.
If you hold the relevant experience and qualifications for this role please send us a copy of your CV