The Montessori teacher is responsible to the Manager.
Duties will include:
1. To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classroom. Adhering to the Policies & Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by Department of Education and the National Standards.
2. Maintaining sole responsibility for the smooth running of the class. Incorporating the Montessori Curriculum in line with the National Curriculum.
3. Work effectively with the staff to create a safe and stimulating learning experience for the children.
4. Ensuring a healthy relationship is maintained with parents of the students.
5. Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the School.
6. Supporting and liaising with the Manager on a daily basis.
7. Supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
8. Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere.
9. Ensuring that the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the classroom, kitchen and equipment are carried out according to the Policies & Procedures and risk assessments.
10. Liaising with parents and negotiating working targets ensuring effective communication within the school.
11. Keeping and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records.
12. Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed.
13. Assisting the Manager and participating in arranging regular parents’ evenings, publicity, open weekends and children’s outings and ensuring effective marketing.
14. Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the School manager.
15. Should possess good command over written & spoken English and be able to write precise observations.
If you have the relevant qualifications and a minimum of 1year experience within the childcare sector please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Please forward CVs to: email@example.com
Mace Montessori Schools -a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London, are committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Regional Manager (Early Years) for our schools. The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare or Education), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Salary £30k- £38k Based on qualification & experience
Reporting to -Operations Directors
• Should have experience of conducting Ofsted inspections at nursery settings.
• Should have a strong knowledge and experience in regulation, inspection and registration of nursery settings.
• Overseeing delivery of policies and procedures.
• Report on the quality of the provision you find at the settings.
• Gather evidence and write reports. Make recommendations.
• Provide training when required.
• Should be able to communicate effectively to Nursery Managers and staff
Ability to operate on multiple locations
Willingness to travel to all settings as required
Current experience as an Early Years Inspector is a must.
If you have the relevant qualification and experience please email your cv or for further detail / queries please feel free to contact on 02034053685.
Hex Digital, London