The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 Year experience and will be looking for a full time position of 35 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
• Offering all children with equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their overall development (holistic development of the child)
• Planning and preparation of activities to meet the individual needs of the children.-Creating and developing a stimulating environment.-Ensuring observations, developmental records and evaluations are kept. Develop a reflective practice.
• Ensure that the school policies/risk assessments/action plans are adhered to.
• Liaising with parents and building strong and effective communication channels.
• Working with the management team and school proprietors to focus on the needs of the children.
• Manage their room ratio and staff ratio effectively.
• Organise parent’s evenings.
• Implement the EYFS and assist staff with the same
• Organise and plan staff meetings (for reflective practice)-administrative records in the classroom.
• To contribute to a good standard of hygiene, cleanliness, care, preparation and the maintenance of classroom equipment.
• To supervise meal times and where appropriate, preparation of babies bottles-To be aware of emergency evacuation procedures and fire evacuation procedures
• To regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standard of childcare is maintained.
• To model good practice to staff and provide supervision of play staff and trainees.
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• Career progression opportunities to Room Leaders
• Annual company trip abroad
• Training and Development Courses
If you have a Level 3 qualification in childcare, minimum experience 1 year within the childcare sector and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Mace Montessori Schools -a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London, are committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Regional Manager (Early Years) for our schools. The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare or Education), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Salary £30k- £38k Based on qualification & experience
Reporting to -Operations Directors
• Should have experience of conducting Ofsted inspections at nursery settings.
• Should have a strong knowledge and experience in regulation, inspection and registration of nursery settings.
• Overseeing delivery of policies and procedures.
• Report on the quality of the provision you find at the settings.
• Gather evidence and write reports. Make recommendations.
• Provide training when required.
• Should be able to communicate effectively to Nursery Managers and staff
Ability to operate on multiple locations
Willingness to travel to all settings as required
Current experience as an Early Years Inspector is a must.
If you have the relevant qualification and experience please email your cv or for further detail / queries please feel free to contact on 02034053685.
Hex Digital, London