The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 Year experience and will be looking for a full time position of 35 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
• Offering all children with equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their overall development (holistic development of the child)
• Planning and preparation of activities to meet the individual needs of the children.-Creating and developing a stimulating environment.-Ensuring observations, developmental records and evaluations are kept. Develop a reflective practice.
• Ensure that the school policies/risk assessments/action plans are adhered to.
• Liaising with parents and building strong and effective communication channels.
• Working with the management team and school proprietors to focus on the needs of the children.
• Manage their room ratio and staff ratio effectively.
• Organise parent’s evenings.
• Implement the EYFS and assist staff with the same
• Organise and plan staff meetings (for reflective practice)-administrative records in the classroom.
• To contribute to a good standard of hygiene, cleanliness, care, preparation and the maintenance of classroom equipment.
• To supervise meal times and where appropriate, preparation of babies bottles-To be aware of emergency evacuation procedures and fire evacuation procedures
• To regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standard of childcare is maintained.
• To model good practice to staff and provide supervision of play staff and trainees.
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• Career progression opportunities to Room Leaders
• Annual company trip abroad
• Training and Development Courses
If you have a Level 3 qualification in childcare, minimum experience 1 year within the childcare sector and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Hex Digital, London