The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 Year experience and will be looking for a full time position of 35 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
• Offering all children with equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their overall development (holistic development of the child)
• Planning and preparation of activities to meet the individual needs of the children.-Creating and developing a stimulating environment.-Ensuring observations, developmental records and evaluations are kept. Develop a reflective practice.
• Ensure that the school policies/risk assessments/action plans are adhered to.
• Liaising with parents and building strong and effective communication channels.
• Working with the management team and school proprietors to focus on the needs of the children.
• Manage their room ratio and staff ratio effectively.
• Organise parent’s evenings.
• Implement the EYFS and assist staff with the same
• Organise and plan staff meetings (for reflective practice)-administrative records in the classroom.
• To contribute to a good standard of hygiene, cleanliness, care, preparation and the maintenance of classroom equipment.
• To supervise meal times and where appropriate, preparation of babies bottles-To be aware of emergency evacuation procedures and fire evacuation procedures
• To regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standard of childcare is maintained.
• To model good practice to staff and provide supervision of play staff and trainees.
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• Career progression opportunities to Room Leaders
• Annual company trip abroad
• Training and Development Courses
If you have a Level 3 qualification in childcare, minimum experience 1 year within the childcare sector and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Mace Montessori Schools is a London based chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Commercial & Admission Manager at our various branches to enhance the current capacity.
This role is to complement and work alongside the hard work put in by the Nursery Managers and the immense efforts leading to the success of a new start-up and a ‘break-even turn around’ within a year of opening. We believe we currently have enough parent enquiries and actual visits that if we improved our conversion rate from 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 we would reach our goal of 85% full across all sites.
Salary Range – £16k – £18k + COMMISSION
The following are the key areas that will be this role’s goals to achieve this:
Manage the incoming sources of enquiries
Assist the initial Parent Visit
The Follow up: Agree data entry and manage the parent visit estate
Utilise the Promotional offerings effectively to convert parent visit to sign up
Post parent conversion & customer retention
Play a lead role on open days
Business development – Marketing and Sales
Quality improvement and managing and forecasting leavers and starters
Careful management and thought around the massive influx of parent during new terms.
Marketing material and ways of increasing enquiries and parent visits
Improving the schools’ quality further
Agree parent visit marketing material
Administration-Ensuring the parent enquiry logs are up to date and responded to
You will be required to report weekly on activities, summing up the status of the parent visit estate, achievements, goals and issues.
1. Finchley -N12 8TP
2. East Putney -SW18 1RE
Admissions and marketing experience in the childcare industry
Been a Nursery practitioner at least, or senior nursery role or better
Computer literate and MS Excel proficient
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join a progressive team please apply with an up to date CV or contact on 02034053685
Mace Montessori Schools is a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London, committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced DEPUTY NURSERY MANAGER with a minimum level 3 childcare qualification to join our team in East Putney -SW18 1RE
A Montessori Diploma will be an added advantage.
Salary Offered – 20K-25K PA
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one years’ experience in the same role and a strong background of EYFS and Montessori Methods of learning.
Your duties will include:
• Work with the Branch Manager to keep schools’ occupancy level high by assisting with parent visits and marketing.
• Work with a team of qualified Montessori Teachers and Nursery Practitioners to ensure a range of activities are planned for the children.
• Ensure all the paperwork is up to date meeting Ofsted requirements.
• Maintain the trust that parents, local council and governing body have in our schools.
• Ensuring individual children’s learning portfolios are maintained in good order.
• Planning and organizing excursions out of the centre.
• Differentiating learning activities for age range 0 – 5 years.
• Staff mentoring for teachers in training.
• Ensuring the provision of a stimulating classroom environment.
• Communication with parents and organizing parent social evenings.
• Contributing ideas / feedback to management.
• Excellent team player, giving and receiving feedback professionally.
• Confident and fun teacher.
• Applying theories of teaching and learning.
• To assist the manager with the day to day issues raised by staff and the classrooms.
• To provide relevant support and documentation to your team to assist the smooth and efficient running of the school.
• To have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of our Policies & Procedures as soon as possible.
If you hold the relevant experience and qualification for this role and would like to meet our management team for an interview, please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Mace Montessori Schools -a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London, are committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Regional Manager (Early Years) for our schools. The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare or Education), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Salary £30k- £38k Based on qualification & experience
Reporting to -Operations Directors
• Should have experience of conducting Ofsted inspections at nursery settings.
• Should have a strong knowledge and experience in regulation, inspection and registration of nursery settings.
• Overseeing delivery of policies and procedures.
• Report on the quality of the provision you find at the settings.
• Gather evidence and write reports. Make recommendations.
• Provide training when required.
• Should be able to communicate effectively to Nursery Managers and staff
Ability to operate on multiple locations
Willingness to travel to all settings as required
Current experience as an Early Years Inspector is a must.
If you have the relevant qualification and experience please email your cv or for further detail / queries please feel free to contact on 02034053685.
We are seeking to appoint Bank Staff / Cover Staff to work on an hourly basis at our multiple locations on ‘as & when required’ basis.
1.North Chiswick – W3 7FW
2.Shadwell – E1 0BH
3.East Putney -SW18 1RE
We are looking for Level 2 / 3 qualified Practitioners / Nursery Nurse to provide ad hoc cover at the nursery.
Must have experience of working within a childcare setting as a nursery nurse, nursery assistant, child minder, lunchtime assistant etc with working knowledge of EYFS and have awareness of safeguarding issues.
Salary – £7.50 per hour Negotiable based on experience & qualification.
If you have a Level 2 / 3 qualification in childcare with minimum 6 months experience and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Hex Digital, London