Mace Montessori Schools is a London based chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Commercial & Admission Manager at our various branches to enhance the current capacity.
This role is to complement and work alongside the hard work put in by the Nursery Managers and the immense efforts leading to the success of a new start-up and a ‘break-even turn around’ within a year of opening. We believe we currently have enough parent enquiries and actual visits that if we improved our conversion rate from 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 we would reach our goal of 85% full across all sites.
Salary Range – £16k – £18k + COMMISSION
The following are the key areas that will be this role’s goals to achieve this:
Manage the incoming sources of enquiries
Assist the initial Parent Visit
The Follow up: Agree data entry and manage the parent visit estate
Utilise the Promotional offerings effectively to convert parent visit to sign up
Post parent conversion & customer retention
Play a lead role on open days
Business development – Marketing and Sales
Quality improvement and managing and forecasting leavers and starters
Careful management and thought around the massive influx of parent during new terms.
Marketing material and ways of increasing enquiries and parent visits
Improving the schools’ quality further
Agree parent visit marketing material
Administration-Ensuring the parent enquiry logs are up to date and responded to
You will be required to report weekly on activities, summing up the status of the parent visit estate, achievements, goals and issues.
1. Finchley -N12 8TP
2. East Putney -SW18 1RE
Admissions and marketing experience in the childcare industry
Been a Nursery practitioner at least, or senior nursery role or better
Computer literate and MS Excel proficient
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join a progressive team please apply with an up to date CV or contact on 02034053685
Mace Montessori Schools -a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London, are committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are seeking to appoint experienced Nursery Managers to join our team at various locations.
The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare OR Montessori qualified), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Salary Offered – £30 to £38k based on experience and qualification.
1. North Chiswick – W3 7FW
2. East Putney -SW18 1RE
Job Description: Nursery Manager
• Maintain capacity at a minimum of 85% and as close to the 100% capacity as possible (building a waiting list where necessary)
• Impressive with parent visits
• Skills in converting a parent visit to child registration
• Maintain the trust that the parents and local council and governing body have in our schools
• Marketing – pro-active in arranging advertising, leaflet drops etc.
• Invoicing, fee calculation, Back office, material ordering, HR, Finance
• Manage individual children’s learning portfolios
• Planning and organizing excursions out of the center.
• Differentiating learning activities for age range 0 – 5 years
• Program co-ordinator for the transition to school program
• Staff mentoring for teachers in training
• Providing a stimulating classroom environment
• Communication with parents and organizing parent social evenings
• Contributing ideas / feedback to management
• Excellent team player, giving and receiving feedback professionally
• Confident and fun teacher
• Applying theories of teaching and learning
• Intercultural communication
• Be a Montessori advocate and ambassador
Should be able to handle 3 key areas of the role:
1. EDUCATION – Day to day operations
2. ADMINISTRATION – General/Clerical/Recruitment
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Marketing & Sales
Preferably residing in local area for easy access.
If you hold the relevant experience and qualifications for this role and would like to meet our management team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 Year experience and will be looking for a full time position of 35 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
• Offering all children with equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their overall development (holistic development of the child)
• Planning and preparation of activities to meet the individual needs of the children.-Creating and developing a stimulating environment.-Ensuring observations, developmental records and evaluations are kept. Develop a reflective practice.
• Ensure that the school policies/risk assessments/action plans are adhered to.
• Liaising with parents and building strong and effective communication channels.
• Working with the management team and school proprietors to focus on the needs of the children.
• Manage their room ratio and staff ratio effectively.
• Organise parent’s evenings.
• Implement the EYFS and assist staff with the same
• Organise and plan staff meetings (for reflective practice)-administrative records in the classroom.
• To contribute to a good standard of hygiene, cleanliness, care, preparation and the maintenance of classroom equipment.
• To supervise meal times and where appropriate, preparation of babies bottles-To be aware of emergency evacuation procedures and fire evacuation procedures
• To regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standard of childcare is maintained.
• To model good practice to staff and provide supervision of play staff and trainees.
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• Career progression opportunities to Room Leaders
• Annual company trip abroad
• Training and Development Courses
If you have a Level 3 qualification in childcare, minimum experience 1 year within the childcare sector and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Hex Digital, London