Due to sudden influx of children we are looking to recruit a full time qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse for our popular Nursery School in London E1 and is very close to Shadwell underground and DLR.
This 80 place nursery is open from 8am to 6pm and you will be required to work shifts 35 hours a week. The ideal candidate will have Nursery Nurse experience, but we will also consider candidates who have recently qualified.
You must be at least Level 3 qualified in Early Years and Childcare and be able to work using your own initiative.
PERKS WITH WORKING FOR MACE MONTESSORI:-
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide at least 2 good references.
We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
Please forward CVs to: email@example.com
The Montessori teacher is responsible to the Manager.
Duties will include:
1. To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classroom. Adhering to the Policies & Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by Department of Education and the National Standards.
2. Maintaining sole responsibility for the smooth running of the class. Incorporating the Montessori Curriculum in line with the National Curriculum.
3. Work effectively with the staff to create a safe and stimulating learning experience for the children.
4. Ensuring a healthy relationship is maintained with parents of the students.
5. Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the School.
6. Supporting and liaising with the Manager on a daily basis.
7. Supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
8. Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere.
9. Ensuring that the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the classroom, kitchen and equipment are carried out according to the Policies & Procedures and risk assessments.
10. Liaising with parents and negotiating working targets ensuring effective communication within the school.
11. Keeping and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records.
12. Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed.
13. Assisting the Manager and participating in arranging regular parents’ evenings, publicity, open weekends and children’s outings and ensuring effective marketing.
14. Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the School manager.
15. Should possess good command over written & spoken English and be able to write precise observations.
If you have the relevant qualifications and a minimum of 1year experience within the childcare sector please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
Mace Montessori Schools -a chain of bespoke Montessori Nursery settings in and around Central London, are committed to delivering exceptional standards of pre-school Montessori and Early Years Foundation care and education with an uncompromising approach to quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Regional Manager (Early Years) for our schools. The successful candidate will possess advanced qualifications in Child Care & Education (Graduate in Childcare or Education), must have attained EYP status and have a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
Salary £30k- £38k Based on qualification & experience
Reporting to -Operations Directors
• Should have experience of conducting Ofsted inspections at nursery settings.
• Should have a strong knowledge and experience in regulation, inspection and registration of nursery settings.
• Overseeing delivery of policies and procedures.
• Report on the quality of the provision you find at the settings.
• Gather evidence and write reports. Make recommendations.
• Provide training when required.
• Should be able to communicate effectively to Nursery Managers and staff
Ability to operate on multiple locations
Willingness to travel to all settings as required
Current experience as an Early Years Inspector is a must.
If you have the relevant qualification and experience please email your cv or for further detail / queries please feel free to contact on 02034053685.
We are seeking to appoint Bank Staff / Cover Staff to work on an hourly basis at our multiple locations on ‘as & when required’ basis.
1.North Chiswick – W3 7FW
2.Shadwell – E1 0BH
3.East Putney -SW18 1RE
We are looking for Level 2 / 3 qualified Practitioners / Nursery Nurse to provide ad hoc cover at the nursery.
Must have experience of working within a childcare setting as a nursery nurse, nursery assistant, child minder, lunchtime assistant etc with working knowledge of EYFS and have awareness of safeguarding issues.
Salary – £7.50 per hour Negotiable based on experience & qualification.
If you have a Level 2 / 3 qualification in childcare with minimum 6 months experience and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send us a copy of your CV or call on 02034053685.
We are looking to recruit a full time qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse for our Ofsted rated GOOD Nursery School in Fortune Green, London NW6 and is easily commutable from Hampstead, Cricklewood and surrounding areas.
This 45 place nursery is open from 8am to 6pm and you will be required to work shifts 35 hours a week. The ideal candidate will have Nursery Nurse experience, but we will also consider candidates who have recently qualified.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year experience and will be looking for a full time position of 35 hours per week.
The roles are available for:
• Baby room
• Toddler Room
Your duties will include:
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their overall development (holistic development of the child)
• Planning and preparation of activities to meet the individual needs of the children. Creating and developing a stimulating environment. Ensuring observations, developmental records and evaluations are kept. Developing a reflective practice.
• Ensure that the school policies/risk assessments/action plans are adhered to.
• Liaising with parents and building strong and effective communication channels.
• Working with the management team and school proprietors to focus on the needs of the children.
• Attending parents evenings.
• Implementing the EYFS and assisting other staff with the same.
• Attending staff meetings (for reflective practice).
• To contribute to a good standard of hygiene, cleanliness, care, preparation and the maintenance of classroom equipment.
• To supervise meal times and, where appropriate, preparation of babies bottles. To be aware of emergency evacuation procedures and fire evacuation procedures.
• To regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standard of childcare are maintained.
If you have a NVQ level 3 and a minimum of 1 year experience within the childcare sector please send us a copy of your CV.
Hex Digital, London